With Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s coming fast upon us, opportunities for gift giving and the need for quick and easy gifts abound.
These easy tassel pendant necklaces are the perfect thing to whip up as a thank you gift for a hostess, or a quick gift for an unexpected guest.
Change up the materials (perhaps a leather tassel?) and you could even have gifts for guys, such as key chains or rear view mirror dangles.
As I mentioned in the video, (twice in fact, lol) I had SO much fun going through my beads and trying to find ones that would work for this project.
I hope you have just as good a time creating yours!
Tools and Materials:
- Large hole beads such as glass lampwork or ceramic
- Large hole spacer beads, at least a 1 mm hole
- 6 to 7 inch piece 28 gauge wire
- Silk ribbon, silk cord, leather cord, etc. for necklace
- Ribbon ends or cord ends and clasp for finishing
You can always just leave a long length of cord for typing in a bow around the back, but you have a few extra minutes, cord ends or ribbon ends are a much neater finish:
- How to Use Ribbon Ends to Finish Ribbon and Leather Jewelry-Friday Findings
- How to Add Cord Ends to Leather, Silk, Etc.-Friday Jewelry Findings Tutorial
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Easy Tassel Pendant Necklaces-DIY Jewelry Gifts Tutorial video at YouTube.