Resin jewelry designs with beautiful and/or surprising things suspended inside (like cake sprinkles!) never fail to capture my imagination.
Which is why I decided to try out this set of silicone bracelet and ring molds from BeebeeCraft.
Thank you to BeebeeCraft for sending these to me to try. I received them at no cost in exchange for my honest review.
In today’s video I’ll share my thoughts on these molds, give tips for using them and show you what inclusions I chose.
They are fun to play and experiment with, but there’s definitely a bit of a learning curve!
Here are links to the things I mention in the video:
- Silicone bracelet mold set
- Silicone ring mold set
- Alcohol ink and resin petri dish technique (video demo)
- ArtResin two-part epoxy resin
- ArtResin Pearlescent and Metallic Colorants
- Magic Glos UV resin
- 36W UV light (for curing nails, or UV resin!)
- Resin Inspiration board on Pinterest
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the DIY Resin Bracelets & Rings-Jewelry in Silicone Molds-Friday Findings Review video at YouTube.