Want to learn unexpected ways to use jewelry findings?
Cord ends, bead tips and crimp ends often languish in our stash, unused and unloved.
In today’s video I show how you can make super dangly pendants and earrings with these underappreciated findings.
The possible variations are endless!
This project combines so many of my favorites things:
- Jewelry with tons of sparkle and movement
- Super dangly earrings
- Unique ways of using jewelry findings
- A design with loads of possible variations and levels of complexity
In the video I show how to make use of a variety of findings (the types that often collect dust in our stash!) to create these lovely jewelry pieces.
I’ll also give lots of tips for how to change up this design to make it your own.
Here are the other videos I mention:
- How to Add Cord Ends to Leather, Silk, Etc.-Friday Jewelry Findings Tutorial
- How to Use Bead Tips To Finish Your Jewelry–Friday Findings
- DIY Decorative Ear Wires-How to Make Custom Ear Wire Shapes-Friday Findings
- How To Use Crimp Ends To Finish Cords In Your Jewelry-Friday Findings
Tools and Materials:
- crimp ends, bead tips or fold-over cord ends
- bead stringing wire
- beads (such as Swarovski crystal 4mm & 6mm bicones, the ones I used in the video are the color Hyacinth)
- findings (ear wires or pendant bail)
- jump rings
- One Step Crimpers
- wire cutters
- flat nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Sparklers Earrings & Pendants with Unexpected Jewelry Findings Tutorial video at YouTube,