This lovely necklace design is customizable in so many ways!
Although it looks complex, it’s really quite simple. Plus, you’ll learn a great shortcut that can make the project go even faster.
My choice of beads and finding lends this piece a delicate, antique feel, but you can make yours suit any style you like. I love designs like that!
Tools and Materials:
- 8mm Czech Fire Polish Waterfall Cut beads-Siam, 5-9
- 3mm Czech Fire Polish Matte Ruby AB, 21 or more (I’m not certain that this is the exact color I used, but it’s close and it IS the same size and shape.)
- Filigree or focal piece for center of necklace
- eye pins
- head pin
- 10-18 6mm bead caps
- 42+ 2mm beads or daisy spacers
- 10-inches+ necklace chain, if using
- jump rings
- bead design board
- One Step Looper
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- flat nose pliers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Vintage Valentine Necklace with Filigree & Crystals-DIY Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.