Sometimes it’s fun to start a jewelry design with the findings. These cute little fans just needed some beads dangling from them to be complete.
Skipping the wire wrapping of the top drilled briolettes and using jump rings instead makes this a super quick project!
I couldn’t find the exact fans that I used, but below are some pretty ones to choose from. If they don’t have holes where you need, remember that you can use a screw punch to make them easily enough.
- Artistic Fan Charms Antique Bronze
- Antique Brass Fan Charms
- Ancient Silver Fan Charms
- Chinese Fan Pendant Brass
- Briolette Celestial Crystal Teardrop Beads 11x6mm Ocean
- Silver-plated 8mm Twisted Round Open Jump Rings
- Silver-plated 6mm Twisted Round Open Jump Rings
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Blue Geisha Earrings Video Tutorial over at YouTube.