In last week’s video we made a bracelet using adorable ceramic animal charms from Fire Mountain Gems. Today we’re making a really cute pair of matching earrings.
Of course, you can choose to use any of the animals, or for that matter any focal you like. but I thought these blue birds were especially adorable.
Here’s the link to the matching Jungle Cuties Bracelet.
Here are the links to the charms at Fire Mountain Gems, I know they’re a little cutesy but I’ve kind of enjoyed the fun and smile they bring to my face when using them and wearing them.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Jungle Dangle Earrings Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
- 2 ceramic jungle animal beads
- 2 glass leaves on wire
- 4 6mm Swarovski crystal bicones in Peridot
- 4 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones in Emerald
- 4 4mm daisy spacers
- 2 4mm spacer beads
- 4 eye pins
- 2 head pins
- 2 ear wires
- wire cutters
- 1-Step Looper
- Use the One Step Looper to make dangles from your glass leaves.
- Onto a headpin slide a 4mm bicone, daisy spacer and a 6mm bicone. Use One Step Loopers to make this into a dangle.
- Attach leaf and this dangle to an eye pin.
- Slide eye pin through your ceramic charm, use One Step Loopers to make into a dangle. Attach another eye pin to this loop.
- Onto this eye pin slide a 4mm bicone, daisy spacer, a 6mm bicone and a 4 mm spacer. Use One Step Loopers to create a loop, open the loop and attach to ear wire to complete earrings.