This week’s earrings are another one of those designs that I love, the type that you can change up each of the different elements and end up with something completely unique. You could change the briolette to any type of top drilled bead, you could change the number and size of crystals and you could change the link that they are attached to get a look all your own and completely different from these.
Enjoy the video and happy creating
You can watch the Sunny Days Earrings Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
- two 10 mm x 15 mm top drilled briolettes
- 20 3 to 4 mm crystal beads
- two 10 mm oval links, or short sections of chain
- 20 headpins
- two ear wires
- two 5 inch lengths of 22 gauge wire
- Onto each headpin slide a small crystal and use One Step Loopers to make a dangle.
- Slide 22 gauge wire into briolette leaving 1 inch sticking out. Bend both wires up, crisscrossing over bead and bending both wires above bead until they are parallel again.
- Slide 10 crystal dangles over both wires. Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a wrapped loop attaching your link or one end of the length of chain. Attach ear wire to other length of chain to complete earring.
- Wire wrap other briolette, sliding on other 10 crystal dangles and attaching chain and ear wire to complete second earring.