This design may look complicated, but once you understand how the pattern works it can be quick and easy to make.
The fun comes in when you start changing and improvising!
These beaded lattice bracelets can be made as simply or as customized as you like. Get creative with bead sizes, shapes and placement, add multiple rows and even play with the length of each row.
Here are links to the videos I mentioned:
- Make Quick & Easy Crimps With the One Step Crimper Crimping Tool
- How to Use Crimp Beads In Your Beaded Jewelry
- Crimp Cover Closer Pliers-Are They Worth It?
Tools and Materials:
- Bead Landing glass 6/0 and bugle bead assortment
- Curved copper beads
- 4mm Czech fire polish, Matte Teal
- 3mm Czech fire polish, Matte Teal
- 3mm Czech fire polish, Matte Opaque Light Green
- 3mm Czech fire polish, Winter Blue
- 3mm Czech fire polish, Turquoise Half Copper
- 11/0 seed beads, Opaque Metallic Bronze
- 4.5mm square diagonal spacer
- 6mm x 11mm leaf charms
- 1.5mm x 5mm dragon scale beads
- 2.5mm x 6mm mini dagger beads (not risos)
- Crimp beads
- Crimp covers
- Lobster clasp
- Extender chain
- Jump rings
- Bead stringing wire
- Bead stoppers
- Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- One Step Crimper
- Crimping pliers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Beaded Lattice Bracelets-Jewelry Design Tutorial video at YouTube.