This bracelet design is similar to ones I’ve done before, combining single strands of larger beads with smaller ones on multiple strands. It’s easy to do, and an interesting look. It’s also a great trick for stretching a few special beads to make an entire piece of jewelry. 😀
The silver stardust beads bring out some of the silvery gray color in the jasper beads. I’d considered using black beads as an accent, but thought they were too stark.
Tools & Materials:
- Imperial Jasper Rectangle Beads
- 4mm Silver Plated Stardust Beads
- 4mm Crystal Rondelle Beads
- Bead Stringing Wire
- 4 Silver Plated Wire Protectors
- 4 Crimp Beads
- 4 Silver Plated Crimp Covers
- one inch length of chain
- Crimping Pliers or One Step Crimper
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Flush Cutter
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Imperial Jasper Bracelet Video Tutorial over at YouTube.