Aren’t macrame bracelets the quintessential summer jewelry?
Not only are they lightweight and comfortable to wear in the heat, but they’re fun & easy to make. The materials are fairly basic and they work up quickly once you get the hang of the pattern.
If you’d like your own copy of the cheat sheet I mention in the video, here it is in pdf.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Square Knot Macrame Bead Bracelet Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
- 4 yards cotton braiding cord
- 14 assorted 4mm-8mm beads with holes large enough for braiding cord to pass through
- 1 8mm-12mm bead for clasp, with hole large enough for braiding cord to pass through
- tape (I found packing tape holds well)
- third hand tool or place in your workspace to hook loop end of bracelet while knotting
See video for detailed directions.