Although this bracelet looks quite fancy, it’s really a simple project to put together. The fun part is choosing all your different beads to get a nice ombré blend.
Having the beads all the same type: crystals, and having the same spacer between each one gives this piece unity.
The rest is just stringing and adding crimps & crimp covers.
- 9 8mm crystal roundels in each of seven colors, graduating from purple to blue to green
- Antique Gold Daisy Spacer Beads 4mm
- Bead Stringing Wire
- 6 crimps
- 6 wire protectors
- 6 crimp covers
- multi loop connector bar set with 3 loops and toggle clasp
- chain nose pliers
- crimping pliers
- wire cutters
- One Step Crimper (optional, but useful!)
- Bead Stoppers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Sparkling Ombré Bracelet Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
- Cut 3 9-inch pieces bead stringing wire. String on 3 beads of each of the seven colors, each separated by a daisy spacer. Use bead stoppers to hold beads on ends of wire.
- Measure strand of beads and add or remove beads so strand is one inch shorter than desired bracelet length.
- Repeat pattern of first strand to string other two strands.
- Onto one end of a beaded strand slide a crimp and a wire protector. Slide the wire protector onto a loop of a three-hole connector and slide wire end back through the crimp. Use crimping pliers or One Step Crimper to flatten crimp. Trim off excess wire and cover with a crimp cover.
- Repeat to add a wire to each hole of three-hole connector. Add other ends of wires to other connector, being sure strands are lying parallel and not twisted.