Did you make a resolution a couple weeks ago to get more organized in 2018?
If so, I have a tool that you will find helpful!
When I got my first smart phone 2 1/2 years ago the salesman suggested Evernote as a good app to try. I had no idea what it did, but was eager to add apps to my phone, so I installed it… and haven’t looked back since!
In today’s video I’ll show how I use Evernote to keep track of all my creative ideas, as well as many things around the house like recipes, garden plans and gift ideas. But you can organize anything.
Some other things folks use it for:
- Keeping track of medications, medical history, meetings with doctors, etc.
- A great place to store and update your household inventory (I did one many years ago, and really need to redo it. I will be using Evernote for that!)
- Taking inventory of your stash (of anything!) so you don’t buy duplicates.
- Need more ideas? Check out this Pinterest search.
I’m sure you can think of many more!
You can find Evernote:
- At Evernote.com
- In the App Store for IOS
- In the Google Play store for Android
Enjoy the video and feel free to share your thoughts on using this amazing tool.
Watch the How To Organize All Your Creative Ideas Using Evernote-Friday Findings Tutorial video at YouTube.