Father’s Day is coming up, and if you’re anything like me, you struggle to find nice little gifts that guys will appreciate.
Creating something they’ll actually find useful is a bonus!
I don’t know why it is, but I adore interesting little bowls. This project will show you how to make them in any size, shape or style you need.
Whether they need a place to keep their wallet, keys or earbuds, you can make it suit their needs and taste exactly.
Tools and Materials:
- Air dry clay
- Ceramic tiles
- Card stock for templates
- 2 ounces light color polymer clay
- 2 ounces polymer clay for back of bowl
- Stencil, such as Sandy’s Floral Filigree
- Mica powder
- Pan pastels or other chalk pastels
- Texture sheet, such as Sandy’s Spiral
- Liquid clay
- Clay blade
- Craft knife
- Brushes for stenciling, chalk pastels, liquid clay, and mica powder edge
- Repel Gel, only needed if making form from polymer clay
Enjoy the video, happy creating!
Watch the How to Make Quick and Easy Gifts EVERYONE Will Love video on YouTube.