Sure, we all love to try out new techniques.
But, then, what do you DO with all those beautiful polymer clay sheets and veneers?
In this video I show a few ways to elevate and enhance those lovely little bits and pieces you have lying around.
I hope it gets your imagination going in exciting new directions.
Tools and Materials for all projects:
Specific tools for each project are listed below each photo.
- Clay blade
- Acrylic roller
- Pasta machine
- Acrylic block
- Needle tool
- Bamboo skewer
- Craft knife
- Liquid clay
- Basket weave texture roller (I couldn’t find a link to this one, here are similar items)
- Spiral texture roller
- Soap saver
Post Modern Crackle:
- Brass screen
- Wire shears
- Flat nose pliers
- Crackle videos:
- Mica powder
My Steampunk Valentine:
- Heart cutter (also, this set is similar)
- Scalloped heart set
- Steampunk gears
- Lisa Pavelka steampunk gear mold
- Inlay clay technique video
- Burlap pattern roller
- Vintage plaque/label cutter
- Oval cutter set
- How to make mokume gane video
- Marxit tool (or DIY Marxit video)
- Long bolt with 1/8″ threads
- One of the best tutorials I’ve seen on Retro cane
- Bargello Pattern technique video
- Creative Uses For Press ‘n’ Seal With Jewelry & Polymer Clay
- Videos on textures:
Watch the Easily Transform Your Clay Veneers to ART You Love video on YouTube.