Have you noticed that most beaded bezel designs out there are for ROUND stones and cabochons?
They’re certainly all lovely, but what if you want to create something with a different shape?
In this video I show two different ways to create a bezel around this marquis-type shape.
It’s from Potomac Beads and is called a “Navette.”
The method I use for the back is simpler and uses less beads, but you can use either one for either side.
With the tips and techniques from this class, you should now be able to figure out a beaded bezel pattern for any stone shape!
If you’re a patron, be sure to check the Patreon page for the charts for this design.
Tools and Materials:
- Beading thread, two pieces, 4 feet each
- Beading needles, size 11 or 12
- 13 x 27mm Crystal Navette, Vitrail
- 18 IrisDuo beads, Crystal Magic Wine and/or Aztec Gold
- 11/0 seed beads, Galvanized Gold
- 15/0 seed beads, Galvanized Gold, Rainbow Amethyst
- 2x3mm Crystal Rondelle, Garnet AB
- Thread burner
Thank you to Potomac Bead Company who sends me their wonderful monthly subscription boxes to play with.
Watch the 5 Tips for Beading Bezels Like a Pro-for ANY Shape! video at YouTube.