Bead weaving is fun, but I’m always looking for ways to make it more organic and less rigid.
Less straight lines and more curves, please!
I think this design perfectly fits the bill. Not a straight line in sight.
And, because it’s built on a base of Potomac Beads’ quad-bow beads, it’s extremely comfortable to wear.
It also goes together a lot more easily than you might think.
Tools & Materials:
Beads for Seafoam colorway (used on bracelet)
- Potomac Beads Quad Bows, Jet
- Preciosa Rocaille 11/0 Green Matte, Crystal/Turquoise
- TOHO Round 11/0 Matte Iris Teal
- TOHO Round 15/0 Jet, Matte Gun Metal
- Preciosa Rocaille 8/0 Metallic Turquoise
- 15x25mm Pewter (S) Toggle, Potomac Beads
Electric Copper colorway (used in small samples)
- Potomac Beads Quad Bows, Copper
- Preciosa Rocaille 11/0 Purple Iris, Pearl
- Miyuki Delicas 11/0 Opaque Cream AB
- TOHO Round 15/0 Olympic Bronze, Gold Lined Rainbow Crystal
- Miyuki 8/0 Cranberry Gold Luster
Enjoy the video, happy creating!
Watch the Winding Waves Seed Bead Bracelet video on YouTube.