For this project I had two problems to solve:
- I needed to make something FAST
- The flower bead I wanted to be the focal had its hole in an unusual place
A little creative crimping and some colored bead stringing wire solved both issues!
The only thing I would change (as I mention in the video) would be to use a thinner bead stringing wire and have something dangle from the bottom center of the flower.
I still think it’s pretty cute as is.
Many thanks to Dollar Bead Box for sending along the beads for me to play with. Check them out for monthly subscription boxes and great deals on a beautiful selection of beads.
Tools and Materials:
- Bead stringing wire, gold
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- One Step Crimper
- Crimp beads
- Crimp covers
- 3 inch piece extender chain
Beads from Dollar Bead box:
- 22 mm Czech glass flower, Turquoise with Travertine
- 3 mm Czech fire polish, Alabaster White Forest Green Luster, 50
- 3 mm Czech fire polish, Alabaster White Vintage Brown Luster, 50
- 4 mm Golden Tiger Eye beads, 50
- 13 mm Czech glass table cut Sunflower, Teal Opal with Travertine, 2
Watch the Super Quick Bead Stringing Necklace Design video at YouTube.