It’s no secret that I love to find unusual ways to use supplies in my art.
If your eyes are always open for unexpected materials to include in your creations you’ll never get bored.
The eight ideas in this video are only scratching the surface of possibility. I hope they excite your imagination.
Links to related items shown in the video:
Links to items with tutorials:
- Treasure Dragon
- Steampunk Dragon
- Textured Metal Tube Beads
- Sculpting Fantasy Faces in Polymer Clay
- Fantasy Tree Necklace Pendants
- Custom Cabochons Using Fantasy Paints
- PeekABoo Polymer Pendants
Thank you to these artists who graciously gave permission to use images of their art in this video. Be sure to check out their links for more inspiration,
- Elaine Langill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Crothers
- Stephanie Kilgast
Watch the Try These 8 Creative MIXED MEDIA Materials to Revive Your Art! video on YouTube.