I am not a plain vanilla kind of girl. Nor can I abide the thought of a plain cheese pizza.
Why leave it plain when there are so many opportunities to embellish?
Which is why when I saw the very nice, but plain peyote toggle clasp in a recent Potomac Bead Box kit, I HAD to jazz it up… just a little.
Then I kept going and came up with a dozen different ways to use a simple tubular peyote loop.
Hope it sparks your creativity!
Tools and Materials:
- Completed toggle loop
- Potomac Beads’ version uses 15/0 and 11/0 seed beads
- My demo version uses 11/0 and 8/0 seed beads
- 11/0 Permafinish Almond
- 8/0 Picasso Seafoam Green
- 8/0 Pearl
- Miyuki Drop 3.4mm Matte Cream
- 3mm Czech fire polish, Matte Opaque Light Green
- 3mm rose gold plated bead
- Czech Glass Mini Dagger Beads, 2.5x6mm, Luster-Opaque White
- Christmas Wreath pattern
Happy creating, enjoy the video!
Watch the Embellish a Peyote Loop + 12 Amazing Ways To Use It video on YouTube.