I don’t know why, but one day I had it in mind to make polymer clay with handmade paper texture.
Many experiments later I came up with two different ways to achieve that look, along with lots of other ideas for unique textures.
This rustic looking heart seemed to need a few woodland-style accents.
Paint them, antique them, add colorants… Have fun and play!
Tools and Materials:
- Liquid clay
- Inclusions such as:
- Golden Iridescent Pearl acrylic paint
- Swellegant Dye Oxides: Caribbean Blue, Chartreuse, Violet
- Scraps of brown polymer clay
- Acrylic block
- Translucent or Premo Opal polymer clay
- Ball tools
- Cabochon or charm accents
- Can’t Live Without It tool
Additional Video Tutorials:
Watch the A New Approach To Polymer Clay Texture That You Will Love video on YouTube