This is seed beading at its most fun and free form!
Create flowing, organic branches and shapes using any beads, at any scale, in just about any project.
Make jewelry, embellish home décor or adorn garments with your own unique sparkling touch.
Tools and Materials:
Beads shown in video:
- 11/0 seed beads
- Miyuki 11/0 Iris Matte Dark Copper Delicas
- 3 x 7mm Czech Glass Daggers, Transparent Tanzanite & Purple AB
- 7 x 14mm Czech Glass Matte Metallic Daggers (no longer available, link is to similar beads)
- 6mm Czech Glass Lentils (Single hole, not two-hole)
- 6 x 17mm Czech Glass Spike-Opaque Beige
- 8mm Czech Glass Flower-Purple Opal
- 6mm Czech Glass Heart-Opaque Pink
- 3mm Czech Fire Polish, Matte Crystal AB & Matte Garnet
- 8mm Czech Glass Fire Polish
- Beading needles
- Beading thread
- Bead stoppers
- Super New Glue
- Chain nose pliers
- 4mm clam shell bead tips with rings
- Silver plated ear wires
Enjoy the video, happy creating!