If you love creating in polymer clay, but were ever into scrapbooking, card making or other paper crafts you may have accumulated supplies that you didn’t realize you can use with your polymer clay.
This video has oodles of explorations and ideas for how you can use your stamps and inks from paper crafting in beautiful polymer clay projects.
Tools & Materials:
- ColorBox fluid chalk ink: Warm Green, Rouge, Lavender, Blue Lagoon, Wisteria
- Stazon Ink: Jet Black, Olive Green, Blazing Red
- Brilliance pigment ink pad: Platinum Planet
- ColorBox pigment ink: Bronze
- Ateco oval cutter set
- Ateco round cutter set
- Tiny pom-poms (1/2-inch or smaller)
- Alligator clip
- Polymer clay in White and Black
- Sculpey Ultralight polymer clay
- Clay blade
- Stazon ink cleaner
- Acrylic block
- Brushes for miniatures
Stamps of your choosing, here are a few similar to ones I used:
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Stamping & Inking in Polymer Clay-Creative Explorations video on YouTube.