These sweet little peridot beads are given center stage by being wire wrapped onto earring frames. A simple central bead dangle in a darker green shade adds interest and contrast.
In the video, I’ll show you how to wire wrap the beads to a frame, and how to make your own simple headpin out of wire.
(To my blog readers who requested non voice over videos, I did just a few of these in advance. I promise to do future videos in real time!)
Happy creating 🙂
- 2 1.5-inch x 3/4-inch teardrop shaped earring frames
- 2 ear wires
- 22 4mm x 2mm peridot beads
- 20 gauge sterling silver filled wire, dead soft or half hard
- 24 gauge sterling silver filled wire, dead soft
- 2 5mm round beads
- 4 2mm round sterling silver spacer beads
- wire cutters
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
See video for detailed instructions.