This ring is an everlasting bouquet for your fingers!
The polymer clay sculpting is easy and you can use favorite colors from your clay scrap bin.
Make one to usher in the arrival of spring (or to remind yourself of colorful blooms to come even in the dead of winter.)
This would be a lovely bridal accessory in shades of white. The techniques are simple and the results are lovely.
Choose your colors and make yourself a special piece, just because.
Tools & Materials:
- ring with bezel the ones I showed are:
- 12mm Antique Silver Plated Flower Bezel ring (the one I used)
- Lisa Pavelka round ring
- Silver Plated Oval Bezel ring
- bits of polymer clay in flower colors, green and flower center colors
- flower cutters, I showed these three sets:
- Plunger Cutter set (the one I used)
- Sculpey Mini Geometric
- Kemper mini set
- ball tool set
- clay blade
- needle tool
- polybonder or super glue
Enjoy the video and happy creating !
Watch the Blossom Bouquet Ring-Polymer Clay Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.