I LOVE the colors in these blue sky jasper beads and copper seemed like the perfect accent for them. This stringing project is a little more involved than many I’ve done, but the results are well worth it.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Blue Skies Bead Bracelet Video Tutorial over at YouTube
- 34 12mm blue sky jasper lentil beads
- 3 12-15mm copper beads
- 5 6mm x 4mm copper spacer beads
- 22 5mm x 2mm copper daisy spacer beads
- 6 crimps
- 6 crimp covers
- 6 wire protectors
- 2 jump rings
- 2-inch length copper chain
- 1 copper head pin
- copper lobster clasp
- 30 inches 0.48mm 21-strand bead stringing wire
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- wire cutters
- crimping pliers
- Bead Stoppers
See video for detailed directions.