Do you enjoy the process of creating and projects that are relaxing and meditative?
If so you’re going to love Making Mandalas in Polymer Clay.
Learn all the steps of creating beautiful polymer clay mandalas: finding color inspiration, forming your shapes, and finishing & framing your piece.
Links to things I mention in the video:
- My Pinterest Color Inspiration Board
- How to Make a Polymer Clay Skinner Blend video tutorial
- Barbara (not Helen!) McGuire’s Klimt’s Carpet texture sheet
- Radial marking tools: 3-8 sections, 9-14 sections
- DIY Design Stencils/Shape Templates video
- Fiona Abel Smith’s polymer clay videos
Tools & Materials:
- Polymer clay, I used: black, navy blue, Soufflé Robin’s Egg, Wasabi, Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson
- acrylic roller
- deli sheets
- clay blade
- circle cutter set
- extruder and dies
- silicone shaper tools
- shape templates or cutters
- craft knife
- texture sheet
- Armor All
- mica powders or Pan Pastels
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Making Mandalas in Polymer Clay video at YouTube.