Do you have a stash of polymer clay experiments just waiting for the right project?
Now is the time to pull out those polymer clay veneers and technique sheets you didn’t know what to do with and make something lovely.
Have fun designing these beautiful pieces, which can be pendants, earrings, or anything you want.
You’ll be amazed at how much impact you can get out of a few little slivers of your technique sheets.
Of course you’ll need polymer clay veneers of your choice.
Here are links to a few I have video tutorials for:
Tools & Materials:
- Pasta machine or acrylic roller
- Clay blade
- Deli sheets
- Texturing tools such as long bolts, combs, cake texturing roller, etc.
- Mica powders
- Fat Daddio cutters: Football and Teardrop
- Kemper mini cutter set
- Wilton Leaf cutter set
- Liquid clay
- Rounded forms such as a votive holder or the Sculpey Hollow Bead Maker
Here are a few ideas for exploring this and making it your own:
- Try a different color for the background
- Use different products to highlight the texture
- Add texture to some of the applied pieces of clay
- Add more layers
- Cut the veneers into different shapes
- Add shaped layers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Lovely Layers in Polymer Clay-Use Your Old Veneers in Beautiful Projects video tutorial on YouTube.