So often I’ve passed over filigree bead caps in favor of solid findings that hide connections.
But, that’s left me with lots and lots of filigree style caps!
To solve that problem I created an earring design that embraces the fact that they can be seen through and have pierced openings.
What findings in your stash do you need to find a new way to use?
Often, thinking this way leads to amazing creative solutions!
Tools & Materials:
- 3mm Czech Fire Polish beads, Navy Vega Luster, 48
- 3mm Czech Fire Polish beads, Matte Crystal Vitrail Blue, 48 (I’m not certain if this is the same one I used, but it’s pretty close.)
- 4mm Czech Fire Polish beads, Navy Nebulous Luster, 8
- 10mm frosted pale blue crackle beads, 2
- 8mm Czech Glass Flower, Purple Opal, 2
- 14mm x 10mm filigree bead caps with 8 loops, 2
- Bead stringing wire
- Crimps and/or crimp tubes
- 2-inch long eye pins, 2
- Small ball head pins, 2
- Earring findings, 2
- Wire cutters
- One Step Crimper or crimping pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Celestial Blues Earrings-Jewelry Video Tutorial at YouTube.