Leather is often the perfect choice when creating jewelry for guys.
But make just a few alternate design decisions and you can have a really lovely feminine piece.
Today’s bracelet combines metallic violet braided leather, rose gold findings and pressed glass flower beads for a boho-chunky yet soft and pretty piece of jewelry.
It goes together easily, but in order to insure a perfect fit do allow some time for the glue to dry in stages.
Tools and Materials:
- 6mm round braided leather cord, 12 to 15 inches (I used metallic violet)
- Rose Gold jewellery findings:
- 6mm rose gold plated end cups
- 10 x 6 mm magnetic closure, rose gold plated
- 6mm rose gold plated jump rings, 4
- 12 inches 20 gauge wire, rose gold plated if you can find it, I used Antique Brass
- 12mm pressed glass hibiscus flowers beads, Pink Silk with Bronze Wash, 5
- 4mm Czech glass fire polish beads, Copper Rose Luster, 11
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- 90 minute two-part epoxy
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Purple & Pink Posy Bracelet-Flower Beads and Leather Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.
The leather and findings were provided to me for free for promotional purposes; however, Endless Leather has no control over my content and I was not paid for making the project. The opinions shared are my own honest views.