Lately I have had lots and lots of creative ideas for ways to use jewelry making, polymer clay and other crafting supplies.
This has resulted in an interesting variety of purchases.
You get to preview all of these recent purchases, and I’ll give you an idea of what I think I’m going to do with them.
What I do with them, of course, is subject to change without notice, but it’s sure to be fun and creative!
Tools and Materials:
- Tiny size Angel and Butterfly wings stamp
- Organic Serenade all over pattern rubber stamp
- Klimt’s carpet 5 x 7 unmounted rubber stamp
- Easy Mold silicone putty
- Clover Wonder Knitter
- 3 pieces Silicone molds for resin
- 7 pack silicone pendant resin molds
- Snowflake cutters
- Pro polish pads
- 6 mm Swarovski Crystal bicone beads, Hyacinth
- 4 mm Swarovski Crystal cube beads, Blue Zircon
- Electroplated crystal points, Honey, Gold, Blue
- 18 mm Czech glass dragonfly button
- 15 x 16 mm Czech glass dagger, Pearlized Rose matte finish
- 40 mm round pewter medallion, antique silver
- 4 mm Czech glass druk bead, chartreuse
- 29 x 34 mm dragonfly pendant
- 24 x 26 mm antique brass cherry blossom pendant
- 3 mm Czech fire polished beads, Opaque Medium Purple
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Creative Ideas with Jewelry Making and Crafting Supplies-Friday Findings video at YouTube.