There are so many different ways to make jewelry pendants and charms, and there are just as many different ways to dangle them from our chosen chain or cording.
A jump ring though a pierced hole is probably the simplest way to do it, but sometimes it’s nice to be a bit more elegant. Also, sometimes you may not be able to or may not want to make a hole through your piece, like in my dragon pendant above.
That’s where a glue on bail can come in handy. As you can see from the small selection I have, they can go from quite fancy to very plain and simple.
In the video I’ll tell you what you need to know in order to use these jewelry findings effectively.
Here are links to the bails I show:
- basic silver color glue on bail
- TierraCast gold plated heart glue on bail
- TierraCast rhodium plated heart glue on bail
- TierraCast gold plated drop glue on bail
- Angel Findings Antique Pewter Round Floral Glue-On Bail
- and here are a few other nice assortments of glue on bails
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Friday Findings-Glue On Bails video at YouTube.