Today’s bracelet in juicy, summer colors is quick & easy and uses only minimal supplies: beads, spacer bars, memory wire, wire cutters & round nose pliers.
I love the rather unexpected combination of sparkling crystals with these bright beads, but I can also see this looking great in several shades of turquoise. Really, any of your favorite colors would work great!
Btw, after wearing this bracelet made the way I show in the video, I decided I didn’t like those beads dangling off the ends. Instead I remade it, beginning and ending with a spacer bar and having 6 beads between each spacer bar.
Enjoy the video and happy creating.
You can watch the Sparkleberries Cuff Bracelet Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
These directions reflect how I made the first version, the one I show in the video.
- 3 8.5-inches pieces bracelet memory wire
- 78 6mm beads
- 6 3 hole spacer bars
- memory wire cutters
- round nose pliers
- Use round nose pliers to make a loop on one end of each piece of memory wire.
- Onto a piece of memory wire slide 3 beads, one hole of a spacer bar, 4 beads and another spacer bar. If spacer bars have 2 different sides, make sure all are facing in the same direction.
- Repeat stringing on 4 beads and a spacer bar until all spacer bars are used. String on 3 beads, trim memory wire to 1/2-inch from last bead. Use round nose pliers to make a loop with remaining wire.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 using remaining memory wire and going through remaining holes of spacer bars.
- If you like you can add charm or bead dangles to the loops of memory wire.
Alternatively, you can add a spacer bar at the beginning, then have 6 beads between each spacer and end with a spacer bar. This will use 90 beads.