In response to your viewer questions on several different polymer clay videos I’ve made today’s video. Hope you find it helpful!
There seems to be some confusion about dealing with polymer clay:
- when placed on non-porous surfaces like glass
- and how to manage it after baking.
I hope that today’s video clears it all up for you, but please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns.
Here are links to the videos I mention and also some of the supplies I like to use.
- Wildflower Candle Holder Series
- Autumn Silhouettes Candle Holder
- How To Use Apoxie Sculpt Clay-Friday Findings Tutorial
- Apoxie Sculpt Clay
- Super glue gel
- Glass votive holders
Enjoy the video and happy creating!