This week I have another haul video for you, this time it’s a large Amazon order I recently placed. The order consists mostly of supplies for jewelry making and polymer clay, but also has some rather unexpected things with unexpected uses. Then there is that one item that is a gift for somebody else, but actually a gift for me. 😀
I’m so grateful to those of you who have chosen to support me on Patreon! Your kind encouragement, sweet appreciation for my work and your financial support mean so much to me. The first few months of the year tend to be lean ones for my family and I was so thankful that because of my patrons I was able to place this order.
Btw, my patrons got to see this video a week before everyone else. Just one of those little extras I pass along to say thank you.
I hope you enjoy the video and that perhaps a few of the items I got will inspire or encourage you in your own creativity. At the very least I hope you find the information helpful and interesting!
You’ll find the link I mentioned to Ginger Davis Allman’s article on conditioning Pardo translucent clay at her site, The Blue Bottle Tree.
Here’s a list of everything in my order:
- Lisa Pavelka Polybonder & holder
- Gum stimulator refills
- Pardo art clay, translucent
- Plastic transfer pipettes
- Lightweight on-ear headphones
- Apoxie Sculpt
- Antique brass wire, 20 gauge
- Dark Rose Pearl 2 Hole Twin Czech Glass Seed Beads
- Super Sculpey Living Doll polymer clay, 1 lb.
- 3-pack non-stick Teflon craft sheet
- Miyuki Round Seed Beads Size 15/0 Silver Lined Teal
- Miyuki Round Seed Beads Size 15/0 Dark Bronze
- Miyuki Round Rocaille Seed Beads Size 15/0 Matte Grey/Blue
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Sharing the Love of Creativity – KeepsakeCrafts.net
Watch the Jewelry & Sculpting Supplies Haul-Friday Findings video at YouTube.