When you start with earring findings as cute as these it doesn’t take much to make a really nice pair of earrings. Just add a few bead dangles and ear wires.
I can’t seem to find where I purchased these findings but here are some really cute chandelier findings at ArtBeads.com.
An ombré blend of crystals makes them especially interesting. Because most of the work is already done for you with the findings it’s just simply stringing beads on the head pins and making loops, so these earrings go together very quickly.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Tweet Pinks Earrings Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
- 2 chandelier style earring findings with five loops each
- 2 ear wires
- 8 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone beads in Fuchsia
- 12 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone beads in Rose
- 12 4 mm Swarovski crystal bicone beads in Crystal Clear
- 10 head pins
- 22 3mm beads
- 1-Step Looper
- chain nose pliers
- Onto a headpin slide four 4mm Fuchsia crystals alternating with three 3mm spacer beads. Repeat once.
- Onto a headpin slide three Rose crystals alternating with two 3mm spacer beads. Repeat three more times.
- Onto a headpin slide three Crystal Clear crystals alternating with two 3mm spacer beads. Repeat three more times.
- Use One Step Looper to make loops at the top of all headpins. Use chain nose pliers to open loops and add to chandelier findings, with Fuchsia dangles in the center and Crystal Clear dangles on the ends.
- Use chain nose pliers to open loops of head pins and add to complete earrings.