This necklace, like many of my jewelry projects, began with the supplies. Something reminded me of this tribal Thai silver dragonfly charm that I’ve had for a while and I pictured pairing it with other silver findings and some pretty pink beads. A search of my stash turned up these pink chips.
I had recently watched a YouTube video where the jewelry designer did this cascading beads design using jump rings. It’s one I’ve done before but haven’t in a while and I thought it would pair nicely with the dragonfly.
Such is the way designs are born!
Take the time this week to look in your stash for a forgotten charm or pendant that you could feature in a design.
Tools and Materials:
- Pendant such as this Hill Tribe silver dragonfly
- Beads or stone chips to accent your pendant
- 2mm silver beads as accents
- Necklace chain of your choice
- Jump rings that will fit in the links of the necklace chain
- Short length of cable chain, optional
- Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Flat nose pliers
- One Step Looper pliers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Tribal Thai Silver Dragonfly Necklace-Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.