You all have heard me brag on Craftsy quite a bit lately, but it’s only because I think they’re wonderful. I love their system of classes that you can take any time at your convenience.
What really sells me, though, is that you can take your classes over and over again… forever. No worries about time frames or things expiring. That’s kinda awesome.
Anyhow, I thought you might like to know that Craftsy now has a new category of classes: Fine Art.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn to paint in watercolor or acrylics, or learn to draw, they have classes for you. Here’s what they have to say:
With the launch of six art classes, Craftsy is proud to announce a new category – Fine Art! Let our world-class art instructors teach you professional techniques to elevate your art, regardless of your skill level or preferred media. From landscape drawing to portraiture, watercolors to acrylics, these classes allow you to learn on your own time, at your convenience from talented instructors. Check out the new art classes from Craftsy:
- Craftsy Perspective in Landscape Drawing (Patrick Connors)
- Craftsy Acrylic Landscape Painting (Bennett Vadnais)
- Craftsy Portraits in Watercolor (Matt Rota)
- Craftsy Narrative Portraiture: Painting in Acrylic (Micah Ganske)
- Craftsy Drawn to Painting (Rob Zeller)
- Craftsy Master Palettes: Exploring Color Mixing (Scott Gellatly)
So, whatever your medium, fabric, clay, ink or paint, Happy creating!