In this week’s Friday Findings video I tell you all about one of my favorite tools, flat nose pliers. Flat nose pliers aren’t strictly necessary in jewelry making but I’ve found them to be really useful. In the video I show you a couple of my favorite uses for this simple tool.
Here are a few links for different styles of flat nose pliers:
- Beadalon Flat Nose Pliers
- Baby Wubbers Flat Nose Jeweler’s Pliers
- 5.25″ Jeweler’s Plier , Precision Flat Long Nose
- Beadalon Slim Flat Nose Pliers for Jewelry Making
- Wubbers Classic Series Wide Flat Nose Jeweler’s Pliers, 7mm
You’ll find the main variations in flat nose pliers are the length of the jaws and the width of the jaws.
If you’re just starting out in jewelry making I recommend instead of flat nose pliers that to start you get yourself a couple pairs of chain nose pliers.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Friday Findings-Flat Nose Pliers video over YouTube.