Today’s bracelet has LOTS of sparkle. I just love the rhinestone spacer bars and all of the Swarovski crystals. You could certainly make your bracelet have an entirely different feel by choosing different beads instead of all the bling if that’s not what you’re in the mood for.
Links to many of the supplies I used are in the supply list below the video.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Tapered Crystals Bracelet Video Tutorial over at YouTube.
- 38-40 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone beads
- 26 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone beads, Fuchsia
- 2 20 x 3 mm three hole spacer bars
- 2 18 x 3 mm three hole spacer bars
- 2 12 x 4 mm spacer bars
- 6 crimps
- 6 crimp covers
- 2 wire protectors
- Short length of chain
- Bead stringing wire
- Crimping pliers or the One Step Crimper
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- At the end of a six-inch piece of bead stringing wire slide a crimp. Flatten and cover with a crimp cover. Trim any excess wire. Slide the wire into the center hole of an 18 x 3 mm three hole spacer bar.
- Slide on a 4mm crystal, 3 6mm crystals, another 4mm crystal and the center hole of a 20 x 3 mm spacer bar.
- Add a 4mm crystal, 6 6mm crystals, a 4mm crystal and the center hole of a 20 x 3 mm spacer bar.
- And a 4mm crystal, 3 6mm crystals, another 4mm crystal and the center hole of a 18 x 3 mm spacer bar.
- Add a crimp and flatten, cover with a crimp cover cover and trim excess wire.
- On a 10 inch piece of bead stringing wire slide 3 4mm crystals the hole of a 12mm two hole spacer bar, 3 4mm crystals and an outside hole of one of the 18mm spacer bars.
- Repeat steps 2-4, then add 3 4mm crystals, a 12mm two hole spacer bar and 3 4mm crystals.
- Repeat steps 6 -7 to string another 10 inch piece of bead stringing wire through the remaining holes of the spacer bars. To finish the ends slide both wires through a crimp. Flatten, trim one wire and cover with a crimp cover.
- Slide the wire through a crimp wire protector and add your clasp. Slide the wire back through the crimp, flatten, trim the excess wire and cover with a crimp cover. Repeat to finish other end, adding a piece of chain.