Hello creative people!
I hope today finds you well, and maybe even finding the time to do something crafty. 🙂
I have some great news for you:
Keepsake Crafts is finally getting an email newsletter!
Years ago I set up my blog so those who want to read my posts could subscribe via email. Sadly, the service I’ve been using is no longer supported, and may soon disappear completely.
No only that, but keeping in touch via social media is harder and harder these days.
Haven’t you noticed that it seems like the venues are so saturated that you can’t always get messages from the people you want?
Instead, it’s the companies that can pay the big bucks that get prioritized in your feeds (I’m looking at you, Facebook!)
So, let’s make this transition as easy as possible.
If you subscribe to my blog via email, you need to:
- Click here: keepsakecrafts.net
- Type your email address in the box that says, “Get Blog Posts and Creative Inspiration In Your Inbox” and click “Subscribe.” (There is a good chance you are already subscribed, but this will make sure.)
- Scroll to the bottom of this email you are reading and click, “To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.“
If you read my blog in a feed reader:
- Go to your feed reader and delete the Keepsake Crafts feed that is there.
- Add http://keepsakecrafts.net/blog/feed/ to your feed reader content.
That’s all there is to it!
Be watching on Friday, May 26th, for a Friday Findings video with a special giveaway of beads and jewelry supplies.
P.S. If you read my blog online at KeepsakeCrafts.net, you should still sign up for the newsletter, as I’ll be periodically sending out information that isn’t on the blog, like special deals, discount codes and announcements.