One of the main reasons I love making things is so I can make them exactly the way I want.
Of course, there are those days I don’t know what it is I want, lol.
Today’s bracelet project is for those kinds of days, when you want to mix and match and try all the different options.
Many thanks to the nice folks at Endless Leather, who sent me all these wonderful leather cordings and findings to play with.
Tools and Materials:
- Bracelet mandrel
- Flat nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Spring ring, silver, 14.5mm, 2
- Silver lobster claw clasp 14.5mm,1
- White crystal charm,1
- Japanese Koi charm, 1
- Chinese Dragon charm, 1 Charm slider, 6.3mm, 3
- UHU Plus, 2 part epoxy glue
- 8mm silver jump rings, 2 packages of 10
- Leather with lizard print, round stitched 4mm – Turquoise, 7″
- End cup, silver 925, 4mm, 2
- Round braided leather cord 2.5mm – Red, 14″
- End cup square, silver 925, 6.1×2.7mm, 2 (fits 2 strands of the 2.5mm red braided leather)
- Round braided leather cord, 6mm – Antique Navy, 7″
- Round leather cord, 6mm – Cognac, 7″ (Note: The color on this one is quite different from what is pictured on the website.)
- Nappa round stitched, 6mm – Dark Brown, 7″
- End cup, silver 925, 6mm, 2
- Round leather cord, 2mm – Blue, 14″
- End cup, silver 925, 2mm inside, 4
- Round leather cord 1.5mm – Turquoise, 35″
- Clasp with End Caps #2, Zamak, aprx. 5mm (fits 5 strands of the 1.5mm round)
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the DIY Customized Leather Charm Bracelet-Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.