Many polymer clay projects begin with making one or more sheets of color blends.
Often it can be a time consuming process.
Also, there’s the issue of small clay blends spreading to fill the entire width of your pasta machine.
Which means more work to reduce it back down to the size you need!
In today’s video I show a tool that will help your blending process go more quickly.
These Skinner blend template cutters by Samantha at Jessama Design:
- Easily cut the right size triangles to create blends of 2-10 colors
- Make blends the same width as your pasta machine, so no spreading
- All the math and figuring is done for you
- Perfect for making small amounts of blends in several colors, all in one go
Watch the video to see how to see tips for using them and getting the most out of your time blending clay.
Tools & Materials:
More videos about polymer clay blends:
- How to Make a Polymer Clay Skinner Blend-Friday Findings Video Tutorial
- How To Control the Width of Polymer Clay Blends-Friday Findings Video Tutorial