Learn how to use fringe beads such as daggers, rizos and drops to create sunburst or floral patterns around a central focal.
There was a bit of an engineering puzzle to solve with this project, but the end results are worth it!
Tools & Materials:
For center beads choose beads with a flat profile, ovals or rounds will work.
Here are a the ones I showed in the video:
- 14 mm Czech glass Hawaiian flower, pink
- 18x 10mm gold plated & purple glass beads
- 18 mm pressed glass rounds (no longer available)
- Oval jasper beads (mine were 15x20mm)
For starburst or flower petal beads choose ones such as:
- Rizo beads
- Mini daggers
- 2.5x6mm Czech glass mini daggers, Purple, Fuchsia, Pink, Crystal
- Czech glass daggers
- 7 x 14 mm Czech glass matte metallic dagger, gold
- Magatama beads
Other Tools & Materials:
- Fine gauge craft wire, such as 30 gauge
- Bezel that is slightly larger than your center bead
- Small ball polymer clay
- Epoxy clay
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Nonstick craft sheet
Watch the Sunburst Beading-Fringe Beads As Pendant Accents video at YouTube.