For years I used only UV resin, and only cured it in the sun.
This, of course, was quite frugal of me, but could be rather inconvenient when working at night or on a rainy day!
I finally invested in a UV lamp to cure my resin indoors, whenever I need to.
**** This will NOT cure 2 part resins, only those labeled as UV *****
Watch the video to learn my thoughts on this product and see how to use it to make your resin crafting more efficient.
Links to things shown or mentioned in the video:
- MelodySusie 36W UV Nail Lamp (It IS available in black)
- MelodySusie 36W UV Nail Lamp-white
- Replacement 36W bulbs ($9.99/4)
- Silica gel (I got mine at Michael’s with a 40% coupon)
- Magic Glos UV resin
- Silicone mold set
- Scenic Resin Pendants-Personal Customized Jewelry Tutorial
- Nature’s Treasures -Resin Pendant Jewelry Tutorial
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Do You Need a UV Light To Do Resin? Friday Findings Review video on YouTube.