Have you ever looked at unusually shaped beads and wondered what in the world you could do with them?
Today I have a project that combines several intriguing bead shapes.
This necklace uses daggers, triangles and a trapezoid pendant, plus several other beads to make a unique statement necklace.
The stringing is simple but the beads chosen and the way they are used give this piece of jewelry a singular look.
Tools & Materials:
I used a 22 x 24mm Czech Glass pendant, but can’t find a link to the exact same one.
These are all the same size and shape:
- 22 x 24mm Czech Glass Peacock Pendant
- 22 x 24mm Czech Glass Peacock Pendant-Ruby
- 22 x 24mm Czech Glass Etched Star Pendant
Here are the rest of the tools and materials shown in the video:
- 12mm Czech Glass Table-Cut – Opaque Blue and Purple with Travertine
- 14mm Czech Glass Striped Triangle-Crystal and Blue
- 4mm Pewter Spacer-Antique Brass
- 15.5 x 5mm Glass Dagger Bead-Iris Blue
- 3mm Czech Glass Fire Polish-Crystal Gold Lined
- 3mm Czech Glass Fire Polish-Blue Turquoise Nebulous Luster
- 3mm Czech Glass Fire Polish-Northern Lights
- Bead stringing wire
- Crimp covers
- Wire protectors
- One Step Crimper
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
- Crimp cover closer (I personally don’t love these, but you might find them useful.)
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Peacock Pearl Necklace-Jewelry Design Tutorial video at YouTube.