Do you ever find yourself realizing that a tool or supply you’ve ignored for years is actually one of the best things ever?
I don’t know if it’s as true for you, but I tend to scan past unfamiliar jewelry findings way too quickly.
I’ll see them, not understand what they are for and thus not pay any further attention to them.
Silly me, right?
But lately I’ve discovered a supply that has been around for years and I’m so happy I did!
In today’s video I’ll show you what I’ve learned about leverback earrings findings, why I think I prefer them to fishhook or French wire style earrings and give a couple tips for using them in your designs.
Many thanks to BeebeeCraft.com for sending along the earring findings:
- Gold leverback earrings
- Stainless steel w/flower leverback earrings
- Antique bronze leverbacks w/12mm bezel
Here are links to a few of the other things shown in the video:
- Gold Filled leverbacks with heart, from Artbeads.com
- Tutorial for beaded earrings, from Linda’s Crafty Inspirations
- The tutorials for the Fairy Flower and Gypsy Chic dangle earrings are available to my patrons. Check out Patreon.com for more information.
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Why You Should Use Leverback Earring Findings-Friday Findings video at YouTube.