Inspiration comes from so many places: nature, the work of other artists, color palettes and the like.
I’m often inspired by materials, especially when somebody has put them together in a way I wouldn’t have thought of.
This wire wrapped bracelet, full of Czech glass beads, was inspired by a strand of beads in a recent Dollar Bead Box called “Fall Harvest Mix.”
This bracelet is fun to wear, as several of the beads are drilled off center, making it easy to fidget and fiddle with them!
Something about the matte finish of the beads made me think of candy corn, so I had to run out yesterday to get some just for this photo shoot.
Do you love or hate candy corn? I love it until I’ve eaten too much, then I hate it… and myself, lol.
You may find these videos useful in making this bracelet:
- Did you miss the video on making the multi-strand finding?
- Want to learn how to add a patina with liver of sulfur?
- Need a refresher or more detail on making wrapped loops?
Tools and Materials:
- Fall Harvest Mix Czech glass bead assortment
- 3mm Czech Fire Polish Beads – Turquoise Travertine
- 4mm Czech Glass Druk Beads – Chartreuse
- 3 loop multi-spacer bar
- jump rings
- clasp (I used the Antique Copper-Plated Magnetic Heart Clasp)
- 22 gauge copper wire
- wire cutters
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- liver of sulfur
- pro polish pads
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Fall Harvest Bracelet-Wrapped Loop Beaded Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.