This lovely plover bead has been sitting on my studio table for way too long now. I’ve enjoyed looking at it but it was high time it got made into something wearable!
Many of you have told me that you enjoy the tutorials where I explain the design process. That’s why today’s video is longer than usual.
Let me know which you prefer:
- shorter videos
- or more of my rambling about design.
Tools and Materials:
- focal bead of your choice
- charm dangles of your choice such as crystal points, teardrop pearls and starfish
- 20 gauge sterling silver filled wire (for making eye pins)
- 24 gauge sterling silver filled wire (for wrapping crystal point & teardrop bead)
- 4mm jump rings
- bead caps
- 3-4mm Czech glass faceted beads
- saucer shaped silver stardust beads
- bead stringing wire
- crimp beads
- wire protectors
- crimp covers
- chain & clasp
- One Step Looper
- One Step Crimper
- crimping pliers
- wire cutters
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- flat nose pliers
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
Watch the Beach Scene Necklace-Lampwork Focal Bead Jewelry Tutorial video at YouTube.