Bead stringing wire is a basic staple in our jewelry making, our beads and jewelry literally hang from it! So it’s important to know just what it is you’re using to get the nicest looking and strongest piece of jewelry that you can.
In the video I’ll tell you about the different sizes and types of bead stringing wire. Below are a few options at Amazon, but you can often find bead stringing wire at your local craft store.
- Beadalon Stringing Wire 49-Strand .018-Inch (.46-Millimeter) Diameter 30-Feet/Pkg, Bright
- Beadalon 19-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.018-Inch, Satin Gold, 30-Feet
- bBeadalon 49-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.015-Inch, Satin Silver, 30-Feet
- Beadalon 49-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.018-Inch, Silver Plated, 10-Feet
- Beadalon 19-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.015-Inch, Bronze, 30-Feet
- Beadalon 49-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.018-Inch, Black, 30-Feet
Enjoy the video and happy creating!
You can watch the Friday Findings-Bead Stringing Wire video over at YouTube.