It’s always fun to find new and different ways of using your supplies. This bracelet uses eye pins, with an extra twist, to make the links of a charm bracelet.
The best part of making your own jewelry is that you make it with your choice of metal finishes, beads, charms and, of course, any and all colors you desire!
Happy creating. :-)
- seven eye pins
- seven head pins
- seven beads
- two jump rings
- 1-inch piece chain (optional)
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Grasp eye of eye pin in flat part of round nose pliers; bend remaining wire into 90-degree angle. Position eye of eye pin between jaws of round nose pliers; wrap wire around one round jaw to create a second loop at a 90-degree angle to first loop.
- Trim wire to 1 inch long from loops.
- Bend cut end of each eye pin to 90 degrees ¼-inch from end. Use round nose pliers to create loop with ¼ inch of wire. Repeat to make total of seven links.
- Slide a bead onto a head pin. To make head pin into a dangle, grasp wire with chain nose pliers just where it exits bead and bend wire end at 90-degree angle. Grasp bend with round nose pliers and begin to form a loop. Reposition round nose pliers and complete loop. Trim wire where wires cross with wire cutters. Repeat to make seven bead dangles.
- Connect single loop of an eye pin to top of double loop of another. Repeat to connect all eye pins together.
- Connect each bead dangle to a remaining loop of each eye pin link.
- Use jump rings to attach lobster clasp to one end and chain to other end to complete bracelet.